|drew detweiler (lunals) wrote,|
@ 2016-08-19 17:13:00
short lyric/quote here.
FULL NAME: Andrew Newton Detweiler.
NICKNAMES: Mostly goes by 'Drew' in almost all social circles. He has gone by 'Detweiler'. Other nicknames consist of Wily, Andy, and 'that one dickface.
DOB: January 1.
PLACE OF BIRTH: Seattle, Washington.
ROLE Werewolf Beta (registered).
MARITAL STATUS: Dating (Arianna Hale).
PARENTS: Michael Detweiler (father) and Nadine Detweiler (mother)
SIBLINGS: Erica Stone (sister), Everett Detweiler (half brother), and Luke Detweiler (half-brother)
OTHER: Brooklynn Detweiler (niece), Caroline Detweiler (niece), Rose Detweiler (niece), Tatum Detweiler (niece), Tia Detwieler (niece),
• Shouldn't be allowed in animal shelters -- might have been banned from one of them. Drew has a soft spot for animals and is vocal about animal mistreatment and abuse. He volunteers at the local shelter and, more often than not, ends up bringing the more tough to place animals back home with him.
• Drew's actually a popular cartoonist for the newspaper and has a viral webcomic that has recently shot to fame about "fictional" werewolves dealing with every day life he has titled "Dog Days".
• Lives just a little bit outside of Seattle in a quiet home here on a couple miles of acrage he inherited from his father before he passed -- sometimes used for the pack during full moons and he usually offers it out to lonewolves as well.
• When the big ole 'supernatural' contraversy was going down -- Drew fell into supporting his alpha and his decisions more than anything else. Even going as far as to registering with him to show solidtary within the pack rather than leaving him to deal with that shit alone.
• Considers Nate his brother -- despite having two of his own. Drew is maybe crazy loyal to him and while he offers some snarky comments, pretty much does what needs to be done and what Nate asks him to do.
• Smokes like a chimney, smells like an ashtray but be febreezes the FUCK out of everything he might even carry a can of febreeze with him just to be sure.
• Drew was homeschooled for most of his life, so he seems a little more laid back about certain things that he considers 'common knowledge' when other people do not. Despite looking like trailer trash, he's quite worldy and intelligent. And always willing to put people in their place on their shit.
short quote or lyric goes here
To say Michael and Nadine had the "perfect" marriage would be a lie.
Michael and Nadine had a working marriage if anything. Michael tolerated Nadine and vice versa. They remained together if anything for their daughter Emily -- but it never seemed to stop Michael's roaming ways. Trapped in an unhappy marriage that most people knew about; his lack of loyalty to his wife was one of the things that was most noticeable among the pack. But due to a position more as a member than anything higher up in the pack hierarchy -- Michael never brought too much attention to himself. They all just sort of dealt with the fact that Michael would forever be stuck in his wandering ways while Nadine took care of their daughter and her own work. Never creating too much tension within the ranks (at least in public -- their private arguments were legendary).
The day Andrew Detweiler was born was a moment of brief controversy for those in the pack. As the day he was born, within weeks apart were the 'illegitimate' sons of Michael born as well from his extramarital relations. It was clear to most people then that 'not-complicated' had turned to 'complicated'.
Drew and his half-brothers were always extremely close as children, being raised side-by-side and some of the adults of the pack not being able to keep their opinions to themselves about what transpired. They always had a knowledge of what sort of person their old man was. It wasn't difficult for anyone to know that there was a favorite among the trio and it wasn't who anyone thought it would be. But it didn't damage the brothers relationship at all -- the three of them becoming more like a gang than anything else.
Drew was a staple in the pack from when he was young -- if he wasn't seen with his brothers he was seen with Nathaniel. The only one other than people related to him that was the same age as him. If 'family doesn't end with blood' it was certainly brought to life with his friendship with Nate. While Nate was more of the diplomatic one for sure -- Andrew was the one who took chances and got in trouble. Taking the 'it's better to ask forgiveness than permission' to heart with a lot of things that he did with his life. He wasn't the polar opposite of Nate, but he was definitely someone who didn't give a fuck about the rules like many of his pack mates growing up. While he was told by his father and even by the pack Alpha about humans growing up...Drew seemed to throw that out the window every chance he got. It wasn't a matter of exposing what he was, he never really forced that down everyone's throats -- but just to accept him as he was a person more than anything else.
His sense of unity was a little similar to Nate's in that sense. He didn't see much of a difference between humans and weres as some of the older pack members. Despite his father wanting to put him through homeschooling rather than let him interact with other people. Drew always seemed to find a way to make friends outside of the pack and even going as far as sneaking out in the middle of the nights in his youth to hang out with people. Something his father and mother disapproved on heavily. Drew built a backbone in the world that he was being taught he wasn't truly a part of that when he was old enough to move out; he ended up dipping as quickly as possible.
Despite being homeschooled, Andrew had a knack for getting along with people. While he remained close to the pack, Drew started making a life for himself outside of it. Either couch surfing at his brothers or living with Nate. It wasn't until Nate became Alpha that Drew got more involved in pack politics, eventually taking up the position of Nate's Beta. Andrew settled for the most part -- already spreading his roots in Seattle from when he was young. Despite the urge to roam, he pushed it down for the bigger picture at hand...being there for the pack.
short lyric/quote here.
ABILITIES Andrew was born a werewolf -- has more command over his senses. He can change from human to wolf at will, except during nights of the full moon. His wolf form resembles that of a White wolf.
Andrew has a half-wolf, half-human form which consists of sharp claws, larger fanged teeth, wolf eyes and faint sprouts of hair covering the backs of his hands and sides of his face. Like other wolves, Drew's also practically no different than humans. He's not immortal -- he will age and die just as would as a human. The only noticeable difference is the higher degree of body temperature werewolves function on. He is also vulnerable to silver and can even be held down by silver chains.
CONTACT: link to post/your info
PB: Norman Reedus